Saturday, September 21, 2013

Blog News: New posts in store for October!

Hello book lovers!

Right now, I only make blog posts for my reviews on books I read each month, as well as my once-a-month post on books I did-not-finish. Fortunately for you guys, starting October, I am planning on branching out and trying my go at some popular weekly posting events! I also am going to start doing some of my own that I cam up with. 

Here is what I'm going to start blogging come October!


________________________________________________________________

Hosted by me, Books and Katie

(Pushed back for November)

Every Sunday, I will be featuring a weekly quote from a book. It is possible that the quote will be themed, random, or chosen by followers. The quotes will be pulled from the "Quotes" section of my reviews. Those are my favorite quotes from books that I've read.


(Cancelled)

Every Sunday, as well, I will be featuring a quote from a book that is either a prominent moment or one that subtly hints at the book it's from. Guesses will be made and winners will be featured!


For every week of the month, I will be choosing a book to do a read-along for. The reading will go from Saturday-Thursday. On Thursday, everyone will post their reviews, as well as discussion questions that they came up with. Thursday-Friday (and Saturday, if needed) will be time to go around and respond to everyone's discussion questions!


(Pushed back for November)

This will consist of monthly posts in which I review books that I read for each month. I will tag specific books as "hits" or "misses" and discuss. I will also be making YouTube videos to go along with these blog posts.

________________________________________________________________

Hosted by other bloggers!



This is a weekly posting event, hosted by Broke and Bookish, where I will be showcasing my Top Tens for each of the weekly themes!


A weekly posting event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, where I will be talking about upcoming releases that I am exciting about!


(Pushed back for November)

Another weekly post, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, updating my haul statuses! I will show you guys the books I buy each week, leading up to my month book haul videos on my YouTube channel.

________________________________________________________________

So, that is it for all of my blogging news! Keep an eye out for all these new and exciting posts coming October! Hope you are all as excited as I know I am!

Books and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment